"LinkedIn Thrive Academy doesn’t just teach you what to do, but how to do things right — all in a way that deepens your interactions and your results. Jennifer is THE person to go to to learn about LinkedIn.”
Jane Phillips is an executive coach who helps small business owners, professionals and executives overcome their Imposter Syndrome.
Jane had been posting on LinkedIn for years, but in 2019, she started her own executive coaching business and needed to learn how to use the platform strategically to promote herself and connect with ideal clients.
She was struggling to come up with ideas for regular content, and was interested in learning how to reach out to others in a way that felt authentic and would foster real relationships. She also needed accountability to make sure that she was maintaining a regular presence.
- Consistent posting thanks to the content plan, ideas, and examples
- Increased connection requests
- Increased referrals and recommendations from her LinkedIn network
- More interaction with her profile and inquires about her services
- Increased confidence in reaching out to potential connections thanks to the scripts